Sunday, June 27, 2010

VQF - Saturday + Sunday


After a long drive through a monsoon (I was not aware that Connecticut had a monsoon season, but okay), I'm home from my VQF adventure. Saturday's workshop was Fabric College and today's was Color Mixing (a hands on color theory class where you learn by painting). Most evenings after my super awesome workshops, I practiced yoga at the two lovely yoga studios I found in Burlington, which made it even more delightful. And besides having the best students, I also had the best roommates
(Melody Crust, Brenda Henning and Ann Fahl). Thanks everyone for your creativity and enthusiasm. Love you muchly. Now I have to go to bed, because summer camp starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!

[Saturday]












[I said they should bring a lot of fabric. They believed me.]




[The crowd at Saturday night's event... I made them all wave to me while I took their picture, and then I sang Danke Schoen. If you put me in front of hundreds people and stick a microphone in my face, Im'ma go all lounge singer on ya. 'Cause that's how I roll.]






[Sunday]












P.S. My next fiber arty gig is in Chicago at Create, August 27 + 28.

No comments: