Wednesday, June 16, 2010

thread painting workshops, et al


Okay, so my thread painting workshop at VQF is sold out (as is the fabric collage workshop), but I believe there's still room in the photo expansion and color mixing classes. I'll be teaching several workshops, including thread painty ones (see the above rat), at Create in Rosemont, IL (just outside Chicago) in August and Art is You - East Coast Art Retreat in Danbury, CT in October. Register now dudes, before those are sold out too. You don't have to make a rat. Not everyone likes rats. Call me crazy, I think they're cute.


5 comments:

Stephanie Forsyth said...

I have to say, I am in LOVE with this piece. Now mind you, I'm normally not a big fan of rats, but he is adorable.

I really like the red/turq in it, and think I may actually try the embroidery thing sometime!

Yer awesome as always Elin!

Elin said...

awwww shucks - thanks Stephanie!

Talin's Corner said...

Love your thread painted rat.

Susan Brubaker Knapp said...

He is mighty cute! I love how you did the edges, too.

Christine said...

This is a lovely rat, both in color and texture!