Saturday, February 21, 2009

I shall be released


Hiho boys and girls. Jane and I had our Art Quilts at Play release party today and it was boffo. We signed stacks of books...I had to throw away my red Sharpie because it couldn't handle all the times I wrote Elin. (I only sign my first name. Like Cher. And Madonna.) Thanks to everyone who came and hung out with us and to everyone who sent well wishes. Y'all rock.

Jane just checked AQ@P's amazon sales rank and it's at #3275 overall and #3 in it's category. That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. (I was gonna say "suck it #4" but then I looked and #4 is Mixed-Media Self-Portraits, with my face on the cover, so I won't say anything.) Our first book, The Art Quilt Workbook, got to #1164 (or 1146, I can't remember) and #1 in it's category, so let's hope this one keeps on climbing.
update: 2.22 | 8am - #2902 + #3
update: 2.22 | 7pm - #2332 + #1
update: 2.23 | 9pm - #2144 + #1
update: 2.24 | 12pm - #1617 + #1
update: 2.24 | 2pm - #1544 + #1


peace out my homies

1 comment:

jane dávila said...

It was boffo, girlfriend! You'll have to pick up a new sharpie for the next signing, -- good thing you're conserving letters or you'd run through them faster, *grin*.