Sunday, June 29, 2008

I see London

My favorite student interaction of the week...a conversation between me, an 8 year old girl (L) and a 7 year old girl (H), after I had bent over:

L: I saw you're underwear. It was light blue.
me: Yes it was, it still is.
H: Mine is white and green and yellow and stripes.
L: Mine is white and it has Beauty and the Beast on it.
me: (as L starts to lift up her dress) No, you don't have to show me. I don't have Beauty and the Beast on mine.
L: No, yours is light blue and it has curly stuff on the edge. My mom has the same underwear. Except it's a different color and it's a bra.


2 comments:

Took Gallagher said...

OMG -- that is REALLY amusing!

My friends are constantly giving me grief for saying "it's exactly like that except..."

Carol Sloan said...

those silly girls!