Tuesday, June 3, 2008

esqueleto volador. part 2


Alrighty, so obviously I've moved on from the mythological/legendary/cryptozoological creatures. I reserve the right to revisit that theme (I didn't even do the Minotaur - one of my favorite weird, sordid tales). Thanks to Joseph for suggesting the theme, and to everyone who suggested specific creatures.

The last few blocks have been skeletal, partly in honor of Noah's big skull-a-day finale, and partly because I just like skeletons.



peace out


6 comments:

Stefanie said...

So I wanna see a picture of how you store all your finished stamps to be able to find the ones you want?

Elin said...

Ha! They're all in a drawer and to find any specific one I need to take them ALL out. I haven't come up with the proper storage just yet...

Noah said...

Mmm so nice! You know I need prints of these!

Elin said...

And you know you shall have them...my birthday gift to you!

Noah said...

Yay, thanks!

b13 said...

I've been loving the "skells" lately... Halloween can't come soon enough ;)