Sunday, April 6, 2008

at home with the experts. really.



I'm finally allowed to spill it about one of my super secret projects. C&T Publishing is producing a DVD, for their "at home with the experts" series, based on material from the Art Quilt Workbook. We shot it yesterday, at Jane's studio.

[Sean and Pat, all serious-like]


[Steve]


[Jane is ready for her close up]


[Macs!]


[Jane, Chris, Pat and Karen]


[Pat arranges my stuff while I try to remember what I'm supposed to be doing]


[J.Mox]


[only 27 more scenes to go]



7 comments:

jane dávila said...

Or not so ready for my close up. Wait, what was the question again?

Natalya Khorover Aikens said...

congratulations! what a fun day you must have had... looking forward to watching this dvd.

Noah said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Judy Hartman said...

I've admired your work and have your most recent book. When will this DVD be available?
How wonderful!

Elin said...

Thanks y'all. I think the dvd will be released this summer, but I can't remember. I'll blog it when it happens.

Anonymous said...

Hey Elin, Congrats! That's great. Love, Jessica

Jane LaFazio said...

Congrats, you celebrity you!! Fabulous and well-deserved for you and the other Jane.