Sunday, February 24, 2008

continuing randomness


I've been memed again. This time it was my lovely and talented friend Marie who tagged me. Here's the dealio...

1. When tagged place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an email letting those bloggers know they have been tagged!

7 things about me:

1. I like to drive alongside moving trains.

2. I once met Mr. Rogers at a party.

3. I was born in the year of the rat.

4. My husband fell for me because of my impressive knowledge of Hitchcock trivia.

5. I brake for caterpillars. Seriously.

6. I like to take pictures of dogs I meet.

7. I frequently write on my hand.



While there are quite a few blogs that I read daily or almost daily, I generally don't pass memes or chain-like things onto others. If you're a blogger in my sidebar list of favorite blogs and you're aching to participate, consider yourself tagged.

rave on cats

4 comments:

ICP said...

Very interesting Blog. I invite you to see mine!

Willie Baronet said...

E, since I am one of your favorites (at least in my mind), here is a link to the time I was tagged:

http://williebaronet.blogspot.com/2007/01/6-weird-things-about-me.html

Jane LaFazio said...

love the quilts and images in this post. and a round year of the rat quilt. tres' cool.

Michele/TextileTraveler said...

The hand piece is really beautiful and intriguing!