Tuesday, February 5, 2008

yes we can



for NY voters...

Polls are open in New York City and Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Rockland, Orange, Putnam, and Erie counties from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Elsewhere in New York, polls are open from 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Anyone in line at the time the polls close is allowed to vote

If you are a first-time voter who registered by mail, bring a valid photo ID or a document that shows your name and address

If your name does not appear on the voter rolls or if you are a first-time voter and can't provide proper identification, you may vote by affidavit ballot


My husband just borrowed my car to go vote for the other candidate!

2 comments:

b13 said...

My wife and I negate each other too... :(

Jules said...

I had heard about this song, and this is the fisrt time I've seen / heard it - thank you for posting it.