Wednesday, September 12, 2007

and I ended up insane


Hi ho, boys and girls. I spent the day at Beachwood Studios just outside Cleveland taping a segment for the forthcoming television show - Quilting Arts TV, with the amazing Pokey Bolton of Quilting Arts Magazine. Frankly, I have no idea what I said on camera except I used the word curvilinear more than once and said that I like elephants. That's true. I do like elephants. I made at least two mistakes and probably more. Regardless of my babbling, I had a terrific time. Everyone at the studio was wicked cool and wonderful to work with - thanks y'all!


Afterwards we hit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. My favorite things were two guitars - one belonging to Eddie Cochran, and the other belonging to Gram Parsons, and an empty guitar string pack with the handwritten lyrics of the Clash's "Lost in the Supermarket". The British Invasion - Ferry Cross the Mersey bit was very cool as well. Unfortunately, no photography allowed inside. But here's what it looks like from the sidewalk.

And here's what my knucklehead husband looks like from the sidewalk.

Cleveland really does rock, just like Ian Hunter said.

peace out.


1 comment:

jane dávila said...

And you rocked Cleveland. Can't wait to see your episode!