Wednesday, August 8, 2007

summer camp 3 - day 3


Today we talked about the Mexican holiday Dia de los Muertos, and made wood nichos with polymer clay skeletons.




In the afternoon, we altered Altoid tins with paint, paper, stamps, sea glass and toys, to create little works of art.


(check it - you can see me taking this picture reflected in the glass!)


We had a lot of fun...


And although I didn't take any pictures of it, we played crazy rabbit squirrel. After all, it wouldn't be summer camp at KAC without a game of crazy rabbit squirrel.

later...

1 comment:

Zavadil said...

ELIN! It's your pal Peter Z...love the blog...and dios de los muertos? My favorite holiday! Dya think any of the kids would want to sell their artwork? It looks great. I think I should support your cause and purchase a book but only if you can sign it personally...

yer pal,

zavadil