Sunday, August 19, 2007

my art*o*mat weekend



I spent Friday evening at art*o*mat headquarters. Wicked cool.


[artists' bins]

[my bin is empty]

[new friends Emmet, Butter & Maggie]




Saturday was packed full of events…

[breakfast at Mary's of Course!]


[another new friend]

[the swap meet at SECCA]




[opening party at Urban Artware]




[dancing in the street]

[the art*o*mat exhibit at Seed Gallery]



Thanks Clark for an amazing weekend! And hey to all my new art*o*mat friends all over the country...see you next time!

3 comments:

mim said...

Oh Elin, your photos are excellent. I wish we'd made it down for Friday night and Sat. breakfast at Mary's, but happy we made it to the SECCA event. It was nice to meet you and all the AIC. I'm feeling so energized by it. I LOVE your little work!

Mary K. said...

Emmet says HEY.

Took said...

GREAT photos, Elin! It was such a thrill to meet you in person. I love the art I bought from you and I love your book. I am SO glad you decided to come to the swap!