Friday, July 13, 2007

summer camp - day 5



Friday the 13th and the last day of this week's summer camp at Katonah Art Center!


In the morning altered art camp, we made Artist Trading Cards. Nobody traded though, they all liked their cards too much.

Then the kids finished (or almost finished) their altered board books). "What did you do in camp this week?" "We watched paint dry."




In world crafts we made Aboriginal didgeridoos.








Then we gave ourselves headaches trying to play them!





I love my job! Now to spend a couple hours in the hot tub and go see my pal Mike and his band The Crevulators play some loud rockabilly music.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your brought Mike one of the didgeridoos. I think it is compatible with rockabilly.

andrea said...

oh my, this looks like so much fun. my daughter ava would have loved doing this! I would have loved it too. :)